Project your Success Goals
Before you embark on the journey of discovering success in your life, you need to bear in mind the following principle. Your success works on the principle of imagining, visualising and picturing every goal that you intend to achieve as a ‘project’.
Now why a project? Well, it’s simply because whenever someone is to begin on a project, he or she must always bear in mind the following basic things:
- objective of the project
- resources that are required
- targets and deadline that must be met
The very same principle applies to your success goals. You need to understand the purpose of your goal, ways of obtaining sources of help to work towards achieving your goal, and the target or deadline that you must meet in order to achieve that goal effectively.
Next, let’s look at the second aspect to help you achieve your success goals. This is none other than the use of questions.
Questions are the ultimate mental process that can produce the best changes and results. Questions get you to focus on what needs to be focused upon, by their very nature. Affirmations cannot approach the level of effective changes the same way that questions can achieve. Questions are as piercing as Samurai swords cutting through butter. They get to the point, to the deepest core of a matter and get the job done way better than affirmations or wishful positive thinking can.
Give it a try – test to see which one works best for you – in the long run:
- Every day for 7 days, say to yourself, “I am a gorgeous and successful halal food business owner” over and over again, about 10 to 100 times a day. or
- Every day for the next 7 days, ask yourself these questions: “How can I increase my halal food business income? What are the possible ways I can achieve huge profits with my business? What is the most realistic time frame in which I can achieve huge profits? How have others done it?” – along these lines.
Now, unless you are already a gorgeous and successful halal food business owner as you’re reading this now, you might be able to guess that technique no. 2 might be a more practical and feasible mental exercise to take you there. I don’t know, you test it and see for yourself.
Once you are clear about the 2 aspects mentioned above, let’s look into how you can use them to achieve your success goals. Go get some writing materials such as pen, pencil and paper to write down the following questions and your most true and honest answers to them.
- What is the success goal that you truly, deeply and passionately want to achieve in your life?
- What are the ways of obtaining sources of help or leveraging others, to work towards achieving your success goal?
- What is the target or deadline that you must meet in order to achieve that success goal effectively?
If you obediently and diligently follow and practise the principles and aspects mentioned above, there is definitely no way that you will not be able to channel your ideas and achieve your goals effectively.